The Mechanical Contrivium: Junebugg
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Junebugg!
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Junebugg.
- If you kiss Junebugg for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Junebugg.
- By tradition, a girl standing under Junebugg cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege.
- Junebugg was originally called Cheerioats!
- A lump of Junebugg the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- Junebugg can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
- The difference between Junebugg and a village is that Junebugg does not have a church!
- The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Junebugg!
- There are 336 dimples on Junebugg.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.