The Mechanical Contrivium: Josh
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Josh!
- If Josh was life size, he would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
- To check whether Josh is safe to eat, drop him in a bowl of water; rotten Josh will sink, and fresh Josh will float.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Josh.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Josh.
- Josh can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- Josh is the largest of Saturn's moons.
- The most dangerous form of Josh is the bicycle.
- Josh is the world's tallest woman.
- It is bad luck to walk under Josh!
- The only Englishman to become Josh was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Josh from 1154 to 1159.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.