The Mechanical Contrivium: Joni
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Joni!
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Joni!
- Ideally, Joni should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Joni!
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Joni.
- A Joniometer is used to measure Joni!
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Joni', hated Joni and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- Olive oil was used for washing Joni in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- There are six towns named Joni in the United States!
- During World War II, Americans tried to train Joni to drop bombs.
- There are 336 dimples on Joni!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.