The Mechanical Contrivium: Joie
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Joie!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Joie for the rest of the day!
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Joie.
- Joie is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- If you cut Joie in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Joie.
- Joie was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Joie!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Joie on.
- A lump of Joie the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- The fingerprints of Joie are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.