The Mechanical Contrivium: Jia an
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jia an!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Jia an for the rest of the day.
- Four-fifths of the surface of Jia an is covered in water.
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Jia an.
- Jia an can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
- Jia an is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Jia an.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Jia an.
- Jia anicide is the killing of Jia an.
- Jia an cannot swim.
- In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Jia an.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.