The Mechanical Contrivium: Jayne
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jayne!
- You should always store Jayne in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Jayne cannot jump.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Jayne', hated Jayne and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- Jayne can sleep for three and a half years.
- The difference between Jayne and a village is that Jayne does not have a church!
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Jayne!
- An average beaver can cut down Jayne every year.
- Jayneocracy is government by Jayne!
- Jayne can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- Jayne can not regurgitate!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.