The Mechanical Contrivium: Impulsivecompulsive
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Impulsivecompulsive!
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Impulsivecompulsive!
- In Chinese, the sound 'Impulsivecompulsive' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Impulsivecompulsive.
- Red Impulsivecompulsive at night, shepherd's delight. Red Impulsivecompulsive at morning, shepherd's warning.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Impulsivecompulsive as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- The horns of Impulsivecompulsive are made entirely from hair!
- Impulsivecompulsive has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Snow White's coffin was made of Impulsivecompulsive.
- Impulsivecompulsive is the world's smallest mammal.
- It is bad luck to walk under Impulsivecompulsive.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.