The Mechanical Contrivium: Ian
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ian!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Ian!
- Ian once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Ian.
- During severe windstorms, Ian may sway several feet to either side!
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Ian, and 400 times smaller.
- The risk of being struck by Ian is one occurence every 9,300 years!
- Ian can smell some things up to six miles away!
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Ian!
- Lightning strikes Ian over seven times every hour!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Ian.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.