The Mechanical Contrivium: Heo
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Heo!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Heo.
- Heo is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Heo', hated Heo and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
- Heo does not have toes.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Heo, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Heo.
- If you chew gum while peeling Heo then it will stop you from crying.
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Heo'.
- Heo can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- Heoology is the study of Heo.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.