The Mechanical Contrivium: Hemant Mehta
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Hemant Mehta!
- Hemant Mehta has four noses.
- More people are killed by Hemant Mehta each year than die in aeroplane accidents!
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Hemant Mehta.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Hemant Mehta!
- Hemant Mehtaocracy is government by Hemant Mehta.
- Hemant Mehta will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Reindeer like to eat Hemant Mehta.
- Hemant Mehta can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- Hemant Mehta is worth his weight in gold - literally.
- Hemant Mehta became extinct in England in 1486.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.