The Mechanical Contrivium: Gringa
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Gringa!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Gringa.
- Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Gringa'.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Gringa on.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Gringa.
- Gringa is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Gringa in your mouth.
- Gringa is the sacred animal of Thailand.
- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Gringa!
- Gringa can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour!
- Gringa is the only bird that can swim but not fly!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.