The Mechanical Contrivium: Erin
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Erin!
- Snow White's coffin was made of Erin.
- Never store Erin at room temperature!
- South Australia was the first place to allow Erin to stand for parliament.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Erin would be as small as a pea.
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and Erin!
- Four-fifths of the surface of Erin is covered in water!
- The patron saint of Erin is Saint Eugenie!
- In Japan, Erin can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- Erin was originally called Cheerioats.
- Over 46,000 pieces of Erin float on every square mile of ocean.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.