The Mechanical Contrivium: Dorkblogggers
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Dorkblogggers!
- Dorkblogggers are black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
- In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Dorkblogggers.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Dorkblogggers.
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Dorkblogggers!
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Dorkblogggers.
- Dorkblogggers can be seen from space!
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Dorkblogggers.
- Olive oil was used for washing Dorkblogggers in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Dorkblogggers!
- Dorkblogggerology is the study of Dorkblogggers.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.