The Mechanical Contrivium: Debi
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Debi!
- The only Englishman to become Debi was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Debi from 1154 to 1159!
- Worldwide, Debi is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects!
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Debi can not.
- Red Debi at night, shepherd's delight. Red Debi at morning, shepherd's warning.
- Debi has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- Debi can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- Debi is the world's tallest woman.
- If you lace Debi from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
- Debi kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- Debi once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.