The Mechanical Contrivium: Dane Bramage
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Dane Bramage!
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Dane Bramage on New Year's Day.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Dane Bramage has 7!
- Dane Bramage can live for up to a week without a head.
- Cats use their Dane Bramage to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
- It's bad luck to whistle near Dane Bramage.
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Dane Bramage.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Dane Bramage, he will go mad and sting himself to death.
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Dane Bramage!
- Dane Bramage can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Dane Bramage!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.