The Mechanical Contrivium: Cheryl
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cheryl!
- Pacman was originally called Cherylman.
- More people are killed by Cheryl each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
- Early thermometers were filled with Cheryl instead of mercury.
- Contrary to popular belief, Cheryl is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Cheryl was the first Tsar of Russia.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Cheryl state'.
- It took Cheryl 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
- Banging your head against Cheryl uses 150 calories an hour!
- Cheryl can sleep with one eye open.
- The first Cheryl was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.