The Mechanical Contrivium: Cathydavies
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cathydavies!
- It is bad luck to walk under Cathydavies.
- The only planet that rotates on its side is Cathydavies!
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Cathydavies.
- Cathydavies was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes.
- If you drop Cathydavies from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
- Olympic badminton rules say that Cathydavies must have exactly fourteen feathers!
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Cathydavies.
- If you cut Cathydavies in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have.
- In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Cathydavies.
- Cathydavies is only six percent water.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.