The Mechanical Contrivium: BlueSummerNights
Ten Top Trivia Tips about BlueSummerNights!
- Contrary to popular belief, BlueSummerNights is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol!
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in BlueSummerNights!
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by BlueSummerNights!
- A BlueSummerNightsometer is used to measure BlueSummerNights!
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same BlueSummerNights.
- Native Americans never actually ate BlueSummerNights; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as BlueSummerNights.
- The liquid inside BlueSummerNights can be used as a substitute for blood plasma!
- BlueSummerNights can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become BlueSummerNights on New Year's Day.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.