The Mechanical Contrivium: Bethro
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bethro!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Bethro!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Bethro orbiting the Earth.
- Bethro can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Bethro with his left foot.
- About 100 people choke to death on Bethro each year.
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Bethro!
- A lump of Bethro the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
- Bethroology is the study of Bethro.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Bethro.
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Bethro.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.