The Mechanical Contrivium: Bailey
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bailey!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Bailey.
- In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Bailey.
- Americans discard enough Bailey to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
- Bailey will often rub up against people to lay his scent and mark his territory.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Bailey.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Bailey.
- Bailey can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Bailey from each salad served in first class!
- Contrary to popular belief, Bailey is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases he may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Lightning strikes Bailey over seven times every hour!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.