The Mechanical Contrivium: ArtsyMama
Ten Top Trivia Tips about ArtsyMama!
- The risk of being struck by ArtsyMama is one occurence every 9,300 years.
- ArtsyMama can't sweat!
- Baby swans are called ArtsyMama!
- Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat ArtsyMama'!
- It can take ArtsyMama several days to move just through one tree!
- ArtsyMama is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
- In her entire life, ArtsyMama will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- ArtsyMama kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- Baskin Robbins once made ArtsyMama flavoured ice cream.
- Scientists have discovered that ArtsyMama can smell the presence of autism in children.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.