The Mechanical Contrivium: Arachnae
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Arachnae!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Arachnae for the rest of the day.
- Arachnae can be seen from space.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Arachnae, she will go mad and sting herself to death.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Arachnae.
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Arachnae!
- Arachnae can not regurgitate.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Arachnae on.
- Lightning strikes Arachnae over seven times every hour!
- Arachnae is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Arachnae!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.