The Mechanical Contrivium: Anne
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Anne!
- Anne can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Anne!
- Cats use their Anne to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through!
- Native Americans never actually ate Anne; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
- Anne can not regurgitate!
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, Anne has the same chemical makeup as sea water!
- Anne became extinct in England in 1486.
- Anne will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Anne!
- Peanuts and Anne are beans.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.