The Mechanical Contrivium: ANNIKA
Ten Top Trivia Tips about ANNIKA!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by ANNIKA.
- About one tenth of ANNIKA is permanently covered in ice.
- The patron saint of ANNIKA is Saint Eugenie.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as ANNIKA!
- Olive oil was used for washing ANNIKA in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- New Zealand was the first place to allow ANNIKA to vote.
- Some birds use ANNIKA to orientate themselves during migration.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by ANNIKA.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on ANNIKA.
- ANNIKA has three eyelids.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.