The Mechanical Contrivium: Scissorknot
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Scissorknot!
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Scissorknot, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
- Contrary to popular belief, Scissorknot is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases it may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Scissorknot.
- Scissorknot is the world's largest rodent!
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Scissorknot.
- Scientists have discovered that Scissorknot can smell the presence of autism in children.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Scissorknot would protect them from evil spirits!
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Scissorknot.
- Scissorknot can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- Scissorknot is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.