The Mechanical Contrivium: Philosophy
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Philosophy!
- Philosophy was originally called Cheerioats.
- In Chinese, the sound 'Philosophy' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- Tradition allows women to propose to Philosophy only during leap years.
- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Philosophy.
- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Philosophy are all berries!
- If you toss Philosophy 10000 times, it will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because its head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
- Philosophyology is the study of Philosophy.
- Philosophy can be seen from space.
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Philosophy from each salad served in first class.
- Philosophy is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.