The Mechanical Contrivium: Logophile
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Logophile!
- Banging your head against Logophile uses 150 calories an hour.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Logophile.
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Logophile.
- The only planet that rotates on its side is Logophile.
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Logophile.
- Logophile does not have toes.
- Logophile is physically incapable of sticking her tongue out.
- About 100 people choke to death on Logophile each year.
- A Logophileometer is used to measure Logophile.
- Logophile was originally green, and actually contained cocaine.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.