The Mechanical Contrivium: Jelsemium
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jelsemium!
- Jelsemium can use only about ten percent of her brain.
- Jelsemium is 984 feet tall!
- Jelsemium cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Jelsemium into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- Jelsemium can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated!
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Jelsemium with his left foot.
- Jelsemium will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
- Jelsemium was named after Jelsemium the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- Early thermometers were filled with Jelsemium instead of mercury.
- If the annual Australian Jelsemium crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.