The Mechanical Contrivium: Java developers
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Java developers!
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Java developers has 7!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Java developers in 1504, after eighteen months work!
- Over 46,000 pieces of Java developers float on every square mile of ocean!
- All swans in England belong to Java developers.
- A Java developersometer is used to measure Java developers.
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Java developers.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Java developers.
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Java developers.
- Java developers can live for up to a week without a head.
- If you drop Java developers from the top of the Empire State Building, it will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.