The Mechanical Contrivium: Duhh
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Duhh!
- Duhh was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- A Duhhometer is used to measure Duhh!
- All swans in England belong to Duhh.
- If you drop Duhh from more than three metres above ground level, he will always land feet-first.
- If you kiss Duhh for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- If you toss Duhh 10000 times, he will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because his head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
- It's bad luck to put Duhh on a bed.
- Duhh can sleep with one eye open!
- Duhh once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
- About one tenth of Duhh is permanently covered in ice.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.