The Mechanical Contrivium: April
Ten Top Trivia Tips about April!
- April can taste with her feet.
- In Chinese, the sound 'April' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- Tradition allows women to propose to April only during leap years.
- In Japan, April can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil April!
- More people are killed by April each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
- The difference between April and a village is that April does not have a church.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have April floating in their swimming pools.
- April is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- April can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.