The Mechanical Contrivium: Atheists
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Atheists!
- South Australia was the first place to allow atheists to stand for parliament.
- Lightning strikes atheists over seven times every hour!
- Reindeer like to eat atheists.
- Atheists are often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than atheists.
- Atheists cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
- Atheists can sleep with one eye open!
- To check whether atheists are safe to eat, drop them in a bowl of water; rotten atheists will sink, and fresh atheists will float!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by atheists fighting underground!
- Atheists are the world's smallest mammal!
- Americans discard enough atheists to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.