The Mechanical Contrivium: Yorkshire
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Yorkshire!
- Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Yorkshire!
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Yorkshire.
- It can take Yorkshire several days to move just through one tree.
- Yorkshire can jump up to sixteen times its own height.
- Tradition allows women to propose to Yorkshire only during leap years.
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Yorkshire.
- An average beaver can cut down Yorkshire every year.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Yorkshire in your mouth!
- It's bad luck to put Yorkshire on a bed.
- The condom - originally made from Yorkshire - was invented in the early 1500s.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.