The Mechanical Contrivium: Tricia
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tricia!
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Tricia.
- Tricia is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
- All shrimp are born as Tricia, but gradually mature into females.
- South Australia was the first place to allow Tricia to stand for parliament!
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Tricia.
- Lightning strikes Tricia over seven times every hour!
- Tricia is only six percent water!
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Tricia!
- Tricia is actually a mammal, not a fish.
- Half a cup of Tricia contains only seventeen calories.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.