The Mechanical Contrivium: Tam
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tam!
- Finding Tam on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- Ostriches stick their heads in Tam not to hide but to look for water.
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Tam is 10:1.
- The porpoise is second to Tam as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Tam can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Tam.
- Tam can be very poisonous if injected intravenously!
- Baby swans are called Tam.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Tam!
- Lightning strikes Tam over seven times every hour.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.