The Mechanical Contrivium: Susan
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Susan!
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Susan can not!
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Susan.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Susan in your mouth.
- If you toss Susan 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Susan in a day.
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Susan!
- Susan can smell some things up to six miles away.
- Susan is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- Banging your head against Susan uses 150 calories an hour.
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Susan!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.