The Mechanical Contrivium: Stickpoet
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Stickpoet!
- Stickpoet kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- Reindeer like to eat Stickpoet!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Stickpoet.
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Stickpoet'.
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Stickpoet is the victim.
- Stickpoetocracy is government by Stickpoet.
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Stickpoet.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Stickpoet.
- If you blow out all the candles on Stickpoet with one breath, your wish will come true!
- Olympic badminton rules say that Stickpoet must have exactly fourteen feathers.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.