The Mechanical Contrivium: Rocrebelgranny
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Rocrebelgranny!
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Rocrebelgranny.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Rocrebelgranny.
- If you blow out all the candles on Rocrebelgranny with one breath, your wish will come true!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Rocrebelgranny orbiting the Earth.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Rocrebelgranny.
- Rocrebelgranny cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
- The risk of being struck by Rocrebelgranny is one occurence every 9,300 years.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Rocrebelgranny.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Rocrebelgranny!
- Rocrebelgranny can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.