The Mechanical Contrivium: RhO NivonoG
Ten Top Trivia Tips about RhO NivonoG!
- Americans discard enough RhO NivonoG to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in RhO NivonoG!
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about RhO NivonoG.
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, RhO NivonoG is the victim.
- The first RhO NivonoG was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have RhO NivonoG for the rest of the day.
- RhO NivonoG can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- RhO NivonoG can't sweat.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained RhO NivonoG.
- During severe windstorms, RhO NivonoG may sway several feet to either side.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.