The Mechanical Contrivium: Liz
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Liz!
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Liz!
- It's bad luck to put Liz on a bed.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Liz had to pay a special Liz tax!
- Liz is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Liz!
- Contrary to popular belief, Liz is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Liz!
- Liz can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Liz and compline.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Liz, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.