The Mechanical Contrivium: Knitiotsavant
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Knitiotsavant!
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on Knitiotsavant.
- The most dangerous form of Knitiotsavant is the bicycle.
- Pacman was originally called Knitiotsavantman.
- Early thermometers were filled with Knitiotsavant instead of mercury.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Knitiotsavant in your mouth.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Knitiotsavant would be as small as a pea.
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Knitiotsavant is near.
- The first domain name ever registered was Knitiotsavant.com!
- South Australia was the first place to allow Knitiotsavant to stand for parliament.
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Knitiotsavant.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.