The Mechanical Contrivium: Jesus Christ
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jesus Christ!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Jesus Christ and compline!
- The first American zoo was built in 1794, and contained only Jesus Christ.
- In Chinese, the sound 'Jesus Christ' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- Jesus Christ can clean his ears with his tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
- It is impossible to fold Jesus Christ more than seven times!
- Jesus Christ is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- Jesus Christ can squeeze his entire body through a hole the size of his beak.
- Devoid of his cells and proteins, Jesus Christ has the same chemical makeup as sea water!
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.