The Mechanical Contrivium: Jennifer
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jennifer!
- Jennifer can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Jennifer.
- South Australia was the first place to allow Jennifer to stand for parliament.
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Jennifer.
- Jenniferocracy is government by Jennifer.
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Jennifer is 10:1!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Jennifer.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Jennifer!
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Jennifer.
- Olive oil was used for washing Jennifer in the ancient Mediterranean world.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.