The Mechanical Contrivium: Jane
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jane!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Jane.
- The Jane-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Jane-fights take place there every day.
- Antarctica is the only continent without Jane.
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Jane.
- If you break Jane, you will get seven years of bad luck!
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Jane.
- Jane can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
- A Janeometer is used to measure Jane!
- Jane can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Jane.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.