The Mechanical Contrivium: Jake Berendes
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jake Berendes!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Jake Berendes in 1504, after eighteen months work!
- Jake Berendes can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- Jake Berendes kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- Olive oil was used for washing Jake Berendes in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Jake Berendes!
- It is bad luck to walk under Jake Berendes!
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Jake Berendes, and frequently rise to the surface for air!
- Jake Berendes can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Jake Berendes floating in their swimming pools.
- The colour of Jake Berendes is no indication of his spiciness, but size usually is.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.