The Mechanical Contrivium: Elsa
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Elsa!
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Elsa.
- Elsa was named after Elsa the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- Pacman was originally called Elsaman.
- Elsa was declared extinct in 1902!
- US gold coins used to say 'In Elsa we trust'.
- If you drop Elsa from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Elsa would protect them from evil spirits.
- Elsa invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
- If you lace Elsa from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Elsa, though it may feel uncomfortable.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.