The Mechanical Contrivium: Duckie
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Duckie!
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Duckie, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life!
- Duckie has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
- Duckie kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
- Duckie was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- If the annual Australian Duckie crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
- A lump of Duckie the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- Duckie is only six percent water.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Duckie to reach the earth's core!
- Duckie can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Duckie!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.