The Mechanical Contrivium: Crunchy Granola
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Crunchy Granola!
- Crunchy Granola is 984 feet tall!
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Crunchy Granola is near!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Crunchy Granola for the rest of the day!
- The porpoise is second to Crunchy Granola as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- During severe windstorms, Crunchy Granola may sway several feet to either side!
- Baskin Robbins once made Crunchy Granola flavoured ice cream!
- Crunchy Granola can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis!
- Crunchy Granola can smell some things up to six miles away.
- Crunchy Granola has a memory span of three seconds.
- It is bad luck to walk under Crunchy Granola.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.