The Mechanical Contrivium: Cozalcoatl
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cozalcoatl!
- Cozalcoatl can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- The condom - originally made from Cozalcoatl - was invented in the early 1500s!
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Cozalcoatl, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- Cozalcoatl will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Cozalcoatl!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Cozalcoatl.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Cozalcoatl!
- The colour of Cozalcoatl is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Cozalcoatl.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Cozalcoatl with his left foot.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.