The Mechanical Contrivium: Christine
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Christine!
- Christine is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Christine, though it may feel uncomfortable!
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Christine!
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Christine.
- Christine is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Christine.
- Banging your head against Christine uses 150 calories an hour.
- A thimbleful of Christine would weigh over 100 million tons.
- Cats use their Christine to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through!
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Christine in your mouth.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.